Elections / Voter Registration
Click the link above to review results.
Voter Precinct Information
Click HERE to visit the Kentucky Voter Information Center. This link will provide you with your individual voter information, precinct information and legislative districts information. If you notice your information is listed incorrectly, please contact our office ASAP at (270) 887-4107.
Registering to vote is easy and convenient!
- Any Kentucky resident that will be 18 years of age by election day (usually the first Tuesday in November) and has not been convicted of a felony, may register to vote by completing a voter registration card and submitting it to the County Clerk's office.
- If you prefer, a form can be mailed to you or you may pick up a form at the County Clerk's office.
- To insure your eligibility to vote, be sure to notify the County Clerk's office whenever you change your name or address. All changes must be made no later than 28 days prior to an election.
- Under certain conditions, if you are unable to go to the polls to vote on election day, you may request an absentee ballot from the Christian County Clerk's office and vote by mail. Application must be made "at least (7) days prior to the date of the election.
- If you are going to be out of town and unable to vote at the polls on election day or you are a woman in her last trimester of pregnancy, you may come to the Christian County Clerk's office and vote anytime between the hours of:
- 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday-Wednesday
- 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Thursdays
- 8:00 a.m. To 4:30 p.m. Fridays "on any of the (12) working days before the election."
- For your convenience we are open the Saturday before the election 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (noon).
Polls open at 6:00 a.m. and close at 6:00 p.m. on Election Day. Questions about voting may be answered by calling (270) 887-4107.